Durasein® Product Data Now Available in ARCOM’s MasterSpec® and Building System Design’s SpecLink-E®
Columbia, MD (November 14, 2016) - Relang International, the manufacturer of Durasein® solid surfaces, has teamed up with ARCOM and its flagship software system, MasterSpec®, along with Building Systems Design’s (BSD) SpecLink-E®, to offer design professionals access to detailed information for Durasein® products and help expedite the entire specifications writing process. By offering valuable programs and initiatives, Relang International hopes the A&D community will discover the virtues and versatility of working with Durasein® solid surfaces.
MasterSpec® and SpecLink-E® are state-of-the-art technologies designed with the professional in mind. Equipped with several tools, features and template formats, specification writers are able to perform in-depth analysis of product characteristics for all types and phases of a project.
As the world’s leading innovator in solid-surface manufacturing, Durasein® is made from 100-percent acrylic resin and combines high performance and durability with elegant aesthetics and extraordinary versatility. Durasein® is manufactured as sheet materials in a variety of widths (including 60-inch-wide sheets), colors, textured wall panels and shapes such as sinks, vanities, tubs and shower pans. Durasein® also has a multitude of applications for both commercial and residential projects.
With Durasein® product specifications now integrated within the MasterSpec® and SpecLink-E® databases, architects and designers can quickly and easily incorporate them into their designs using formats preferred by the nation’s top architectural and engineering firms.
A product of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), MasterSpec® is the ultimate resource for producing specifications your way while reducing writing time, all without sacrificing quality.
Notable MasterSpec® features include:
- Comprehensive technical specifications
- Over 900 sections organized into 17 practice-specific libraries
- Formats and packages to best fit your practice
- MasterWorks and SpecBuilder Desktop editing and production software
- Extensive background research (including cloud-based) with in-depth analysis of product characteristics, application considerations and sustainability discussions for every specification section
BSD’s SpecLink-E® is an intelligent way to manage your specs. It’s designed to produce documentation for all types and phases of a project, from programming through construction administration. With a database that includes 783 sections, SpecLink-E® can be expanded or collapsed to provide an outline, short form and full construction specs without the need to start over at each phase of the project.
Some of its most notable features include:
- Faster editing & reduced spec production time based on section selection rather than deletion
- Automatic and continuous spec updating throughout the year
- Improved project coordination and reduced errors
- Access to built-in automation for simplifying sustainable design certification, including LEED v4
- Global formatting and reporting tools
- Connection to BIM through BSD LinkMan-E